Start a Clean the World Soap Drive Today!
The Best Things about Hosting A Soap Drive for Clean the World
Everyone can appreciate the importance of washing hands to prevent the spread of disease and, ultimately, save lives. Here’s how families, students, corporations, churches and civic groups can get involved by participating in a community soap drive. It is simple, inexpensive and helps saves thousands of lives.
- STEP 1: Get started. Register Your Soap Drive online.
- STEP 2: Act on your passion. Gather your friends to help support your efforts.
- STEP 3: Set a deadline. Meet with your group to introduce Clean the World Foundation mission and ask them for their input on how they would support a soap drive. We suggest a 7-14 day collection program.
- STEP 4: Get competitive. Set up teams to see who can collect the most soap. Make it fun and challenging. Set up a high-traffic collection area and give periodic updates on the amount of soap collected to encourage more contributions.
- STEP 5: Alert the media. Create awareness for your efforts. Contact local news organizations and help spread the word. The more people know about your soap drive, the more successfully you are likely to be in receiving donations.
- STEP 6:Send it to us. Box it, weigh it, fill out and include with your shipment a Product Donation Form and then just ship your soap to Clean the World! Remember, you will be responsible for shipping costs. If you can, encourage other to help cover your costs as part of the collection effort.
- Our shipping address is Clean the World Foundation 400A Pittman St. Orlando, FL 32801
For more information please email or call 407-574-8353 Ext. 114